What is PTF?
- Parents, Teachers, and Friends Group
- Meets four times a year
- Promotes interest in Christian education within our school
- Supports the policies of the Board of Education, pastors, and teachers
- Raises funds and distributes proceeds for projects and activities at PLS
- Fosters the spirit of Christian cooperation and communication among parents, children, friends, teachers, and pastors
How does our school benefit from the fundraising done through PTF?
- Classroom supplies (white boards, reading incentives, travel telescope)
- Athletics (uniforms, equipment, water bottle filling station)
- Playground equipment
- Prairie Fire Theater (spring play put on every other year)
- Student T-shirts
- Back to school/new family welcome event
- Computers, TVs
- Transportation for reading program activities
- Much, much, more!
- Organizing fundraisers
The next PTF meeting is October 25th, at 6:30 pm in Winthrop
To view PTF Minutes, please visit the Parent Portal.