What is PTF?
- Parents, Teachers, and Friends Group
- Meets four times a year
- Promotes interest in Christian education within our school
- Supports the policies of the Board of Education, pastors, and teachers
- Raises funds and distributes proceeds for projects and activities at PLS
- Fosters the spirit of Christian cooperation and communication among parents, children, friends, teachers, and pastors
How does our school benefit from the fundraising done through PTF?
- Classroom supplies
- white boards
- reading incentives
- travel telescope
- Betty Lukens flannel graphs
- audio book listening player
- water bottle filling stations
- Playground equipment and maintenance
- Prairie Fire Theater (spring play put on every other year)
- Student T-shirts
- Back to school/new family welcome event
- Computers, TVs
- Transportation for reading program activities
- Teacher appreciation gifts
- Much, much, more!
- Organizing fundraisers
The next PTF meeting is October 22. 2020 at 6:30 pm at Zion Winthrop
To view PTF Minutes, please visit the Parent Portal.